Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sailor - 6 months old.

Six months old is the best!!!
Sailor did not disappoint, she was all big eyes and big grins. I love how happy babies are at 6 months old. All I have to do is make silly noises and talk to them - plus I don't have to chase after them, it is pretty great!

You will likely want to see the rest of Sailor's images - so click here for her entire gallery.


This is her 'I just woke up, what are you doing' face.


Baby toes!!!


There's the toothless grin I was trying to get!



This next one just makes me laugh!



Nolie just crawled right up on the bed, how sweet are they together!!!


I love how he is looking at his little sister! Heart melted!!!



Another thing I love about 6 months - all about the toes!




This girl could plank all day long!


One of my favorites!!!





Little princess!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *