Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Ari is One Year Old!

I adored this session, this family, and this location!

The tricky part was waiting for the snow, and for all the kiddos to be healthy at the same time. We had to reschedule twice, but it was well worth it! Patience really does pay off.

Photographing in the snow is the best - it looks so fresh and clean, makes the colors pop, and acts as a natural reflector so I have pretty light wherever I want to go.

To see the whole gallery for a limited time click here.

Also... part two coming soon. 
I can't wait to post a few of just mom and dad together!!!
































2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice blog. Your uploaded photographs are pretty amazing. Wonderful article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    Are you planning for the Wedding photography for your Princess or Prince in Delhi, New Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon? Click here to find out the best Pre Wedding photography Delhi for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *