Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Jake and Quinn

I have been debating on weather or not to keep doing weddings for a couple years now.
Why? 
They are stressful, you have to accomplish a lot in a little time and be several different kinds of photographer all in one day. Also you book them out so far it doesn't leave a ton of room for flexibility. Ken and I love to volunteer our time teaching others about the bible, and want to be available to adjust our schedule if necessary. That can be difficult if you are committed to a wedding a year or two out.
However
After this session with Jake and Quinn I realized that even though I'm not booking weddings anymore it doesn't mean that I can't still capture two people in love - which is my favorite part of wedding photography!
Seriously
How adorable are these two? I love love love the images we captured of just the two of them during their family session. And really there is something special about a couple that has been married for years. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *