Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Book Cover Option

This is an example of the Coffee Table Books that I offer.
They are an excellent option for any occasion.

The books pictured are the 8.5x11 size & the 5x7 size.
The 8.5x11 is the standard size for most sessions.
The 5x7 size is most often used as a sign in album for weddings.



The new cover option is this great floral pattern.
It comes in Champagne & Black (pictured)
as well as Platinum, Bronze, & White.

The books are very well made, with thick pages.


Every layout is different since I design every album one photograph at a time.


This fabric option is almost iridescent.


The 5x7 Albums are a great way to display your favorite photographs from your engagement session.


The Coffee Table Books also come in other cover options including Leather & Photo.
If you would like to know more you can email me at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *