Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coming Soon - Photobooth!!!


Wow! So I have a crazy lot of photobooth pic's from my sisters wedding. For some reason though these handsome gentlemen get the honor of being the first picture I post. Maybe it's because they look so cute with their staches, maybe because of Ethan's (the tallest) wonderful angry face, maybe because of the random peacock feathers, maybe because Cableb looks like a mobster.

Well for whatever the reason, I love this photo & I hope you do to!

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *