Friday, September 3, 2010

Keepsake by Ela

I had the opportunity to photograph something a little different this week - Jewelry. I really enjoyed it because it gave me a chance to mix things up from my routine.
The best part about it was that I got to help a friend who is starting her own business.
Mariela is very talented, artistic, & creative. So it is no surprise that her jewelry shows off her strengths so well. I know other ladies are going to love her pieces just as much as I do.
Thanks for spending sometime with me & let me know what you think of your business cards!




1 comment:

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *