Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Nielsen Family

I had the best time photographing this family!
Sweet little Henry keeps getting cuter and cuter - I can't wait to meet his little brother!
Molly did an amazing job scouting out locations for me to work with, I loved each place more than the next.
Plus having grandma Susan and Kenny along as assistants made my job super easy, I could just focus on the photographs.

Enjoy your preview Jon and Molly!




























Popcorn break!















Golden Hour Light!!! Love these!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *