Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Fitzgerald Family

Here is another family I adore.
They have the sweetest little girls, and I love how calm and easy going Seth and Amy are.
Amy knew she wanted fall photographs but other than that she was happy to try whatever. We bumped their session up a day because there was rain in the forecast. I was excited when I found this pretty rural location the day before we did their pic's. It was a little windy but it was better than trying to get pictures in the rain with little ones in tow. Plus I like the way the wind can add movement to a photograph. 

If you want to see the whole gallery click here.

Thanks for letting me capture your little family Seth and Amy!
Enjoy your preview.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *