Friday, September 27, 2013

Tyler & Chelsy's Beautiful Rustic Wedding


Wow, every time I look at these images I love this wedding more & more! Chelsy spent so much time & effort on DIY details. I think it was time well spent because everything was lovely! We also had lots of time for photographs which makes for a very happy photographer & I hope a very happy Bride & Groom as well!

Thank you Tyler & Chelsy, I loved being a part of your Wedding Day!





Love this first look, his reaction was perfect!











Mariela, thank you for being a great assistant! I love how you captured Chelsy reaching out for her dad's hand right before they headed down the aisle!






A few more pretty images to wrap up this post...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *