Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rich & Gygy ~ Two Year Anniversary Session


I wasn't able to photograph them on their wedding day so for their second anniversary I asked my sister-in-law if I could do some wedding images for them. The best part about doing wedding images later is that you can take all the time that you want as well as choose the perfect time of day to get beautiful light!!! 

Thank you so much for spending the day with us, we had a lot of fun (I hope you did too)!











I love this image, one of my favorites for sure.







Then after a quick outfit change we got a few more images as the sun was setting.
(Gygy you ROCKED those skinny jeans!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *