Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some fun things to come...

I love fall, the temperatures, the colors, the smells. It is a wonderful time of year.
If you ask me the only down side of fall is that it means winter is right around the corner.
I am not a fan of winter.

I'm looking forward to some sessions that will be coming up.
So check back on the blog to see what this fall has in store.
 I will try to keep the blog updated regularly.

No blog post is complete without some pretty images...
so here are some pics I took for myself.





I have always thought that you can tell a lot about a photographer by his/her ring shots.
If they are traditional, creative, old school, technical, particular, etc.
That just my opinion though.
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *