Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Comes Love...


Meet Jeremy & Rachael, they were in the same class of the same high school, but didn't even meet until after they graduated (they are from the Madison Wisconsin area & it was a very large class).
It's a good thing they did eventually meet though because they are perfect for each other. So kind & sweet to one another. I had so much fun getting to know them.
I hope you like your photographs as much as I do!


It was chilly so we had a hot chocolate picnic...



I always look for this with the couples I photograph, do they make each other laugh? These two certainly do.
How great is Rachael's laugh?


Love this one!


 



You are so beautiful Rachael, & I know Jeremy agrees
 (I heard him say so several times)





We had a great sunset...






I love these next two, you both had me laughing as well :)



After the pretty sunset it started to sprinkle on us, but that didn't stop the photographs, it just gave us a great reason to use a fun umbrella.



This next one was Jeremy's idea. I love it!



Thank you both again for meeting me in Dubuque, I am so happy to know you!

Please leave me a comment, I love to hear what you have to say.

3 comments:

  1. You captured their spirit perfectly! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful (inside and out!) couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cool photoshoot! Such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *