Monday, January 1, 2018

Top 30 - 2017

Whew, well 2017 is a wrap! 
Since I am stuck at home on the 1st day of 2018, (because of the below zero weather and a miserable cold) I thought I would share some of my favorite images from 2017. I don't think I have done this before, but I should have!!! I loved going through the images and seeing all I have done this past year. It helped me to see what I want to do more of, and where I could improve. 

So - what I have learned - I LOVE PEOPLE! I love relationships, families, and kids. They are beautiful, joyful, and unique. The reason why I do what I do, is for people, and more specifically incredible mamas that want me to document fleeting moments of their families. I love that. I love being able to offer something that will be cherished for years. Something that matters. Relationships. Laughter. Memories. 

What do I want to do more of? Seniors! I had the best time with Madisen for her senior pictures & I hope to do more sessions like that for 2018. Also on the list for 2018 is spring sessions when the trees are blossoming - how amazing does that sound!?!? Yeah I want to do some of that! AND puppies... our sweet dog died a year and a half ago... and we really miss having a her around, but since we are gone so much we don't know if we should get another... but I am happy to photograph your pets for you!

Ok so that was a ton of information!!! Sorry about that! 
Enjoy scrolling through some of my favorite 2017 images! 































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *