Thursday, August 31, 2017

Ellen and Shawn's Wedding

Ellen and Shawn had beautiful weather, a fun bridal party, and lots of friends and family surrounding them on their wedding day.
I really couldn't have asked for more as their photographer.
I loved that Ellen set aside lots of time for as many photos as I wanted, and we got tons. Tons and tons, more than I typically have for a wedding day. 
That being said I have never turned around wedding images this fast - maybe because I was sick and didn't feel good enough to do much other than sit in front of the computer and edit, or maybe because they were so cute I didn't want to stop, or maybe it is because I have found a better balance in booking less weddings.

Whatever the case, I love these images, and this couple.

Enjoy!





I love love love a first look!























So that is just the beginning...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *