Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Paulus - Part 1

This couple. They are great. You can really feel how much they adore each other. They had a beautiful day for their wedding and we ran ahead of schedule for all the photographs. Even though we were ahead of schedule I had a lot of photographs to go through. It was hard to choose which images to use for this post. Since I had so many, I will be posting Part 2 from this wedding soon, I couldn't fit them all in one!



Pretty little details, including a bracelet Brittany was given as a baby. 


I loved her dress, the lace and the tulle were beautiful!




Their first look was so sweet!










Many more images to come! Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *