Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Schwake Family Session

So we originally met for Sadie's "back to school" session... and it turn out to be a pretty sweet family session as well. I kinda loved it, how could you not though when the light is perfect and people photogenic?!?!

Thank you guys for being so awesome and easy going!!!






Now onto the Sadie part of the session. This girl is amazing! Beautiful, talented, funny, sweet. It made my job pretty easy!




I asked her to bring her guitar along, for selfish reasons mostly, I could listen to her play all day.





I hope you love your images half as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. Such a good looking family!!
    Sadie is gorgeous....But I really love the photo in black and white where she is standing in the doorway. :)
    -Mariela

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so great! Makes me miss them even more. Love the one where they're all laughing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *