Friday, March 15, 2013

March Photo Challenge

I have gotten out the the swing of blog posts lately, oops!
You may think that a lack of posts means that I haven't been using my camera much however...
I am happy to report that this is not the case. In fact I have been getting it out & trying new things everyday since the beginning of March! I am so happy that I can say that because I feel that practice & trying something new is what helps us to become better at what we do.

Anyway, thank you Mariela for doing this challenge along with me, everything is better with a friend.

Here is the challenge that I have been doing:


and here are a few of the photos that I have done so far:

 favorite

happy

 straight

 leap

 sweet tooth

 apple

 art

I have been having so much fun with this, if you want to join in that would be great! I would love to see what you come up with! Leave me a comment & I will know that your doing this photo challenge too.

I hope you have a lovely Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *