Thursday, October 4, 2012

Monica's Save the Date's

Save the date's are a fun way to let people know that 
YOUR GETTING MARRIED!

Here is a design that I edited & designed for my sister in law, Gygy.
Her sister, Monica, is from Washington & is getting married next year. 
Monica had a friend do the photography & she did a really nice job!

Here is the design that I came up with...


Monica did a great job of personalizing her session, I love that she made the sign with her date to use as a prop in her photographs, she also saw an image like the one with the hands making the shape of a heart & wanted a photograph like it. Monica also knew that she liked the vintage coloring, so we incorporated that.

If you are a bride, decide what style you like & want to show in your engagement session. There are so many directions that you can go, so try to make it personal & YOU! Add little touches that mean something to you & your fiance. Then you can look back at that special time in your life for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the design. Simple and sweet. Good advice to about having an idea beforehand so you can make it more personal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *