Monday, March 12, 2012

The Art Book

The art book is an option I offer in my wedding packages.
If you want an art book designed for any of your other sessions though I can do that as well.

I wanted to spend a little time today explaining why this is such a nice way to remember your special day. First of all there is something about holding the finished product in your hands. It surprises me every single time I get an art book back from the printing company, I fall in love with the images all over again. It can't even be compared to viewing your photographs on the computer screen. The design & layout come alive. The quality of the albums from White House Custom Colour is EXCELLENT. The book is big, heavy, & has a quality feel about it. All things that you can't grasp looking at online images. Second, your wedding is special & you should have something special to remember it by. The Art Book is that something special. You will enjoy glancing through it time & time again, as will your parents, children, & friends.

Lastly, even if this is the only thing you purchase you won't regret it. It is well worth the expense to look at your memories beautifully arranged in a custom Art Book.

Here are a few images of the latest Art Book I designed.


Some of my favorite spreads,




and a few details, from the custom photo cover to the well made lay-flat pages


If you have any questions about the Art Book or anything else for that matter leave me a comment & I will be happy to answer them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *