Friday, November 4, 2011

27th Anniversary...

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
Here are some of your images from our fun day.








This last one makes me smile so much! This is what I think 27 years of marriage should look like, happiness.
They adore each other & can still make each other laugh.
Life is hard enough, you have to be able to laugh.


Thank you both so much for being wonderful parents, great examples, always supportive of each other & your family. You mean the world to me!
Love Trish

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely couple!!! Can Definitely tell these two still give each other butterflies!!
    Congrats!

    ~Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *