Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mr & Mrs Turek

To live up to my promise, I wanted to post a few more images from my sisters day before session. These are some of my favorites from that day. I like the color & texture in this one.




It is sweet the way they make each other laugh...

& they can't get enough of one another...



had to get a ring shot (with a great background of course)

I love how intimate this one feels



A lovely candid moment!






I was very happy with this set of Jeremy just being himself - he totally nailed it!

please leave me a comment, I really enjoy seeing what you have to think!

1 comment:

  1. hey trish, just wanted to let you know that jeremy thinks he nailed it too! but you should know that (mostly) it was because of how comfortable you made us feel. thanks so much for more pics! danielle y jeremy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *