Monday, March 8, 2010

Senior Session (with twins!)

WOW! These girls were great! the session was so much fun & they totally rocked the camera. If you don't know me, I have a thing for pretty scarfs... and when these two showed up with more than enough scarfs to choose from I knew their images would be stunning.


For a winter shoot in Iowa I just LOVE the fun pop of color these images have. I did a 'cheap shot' filter on them (it makes the color more vivid in the center & burns the edges darker).
Thanks again B&V for having some fun with me & letting me do your senior session for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *