Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What an attractive couple!

I had a great time with the two of you the other day! You make a great couple. You can see that your both adored by the looks you give each other. I cannot wait until your wedding next June! Your both so easy to photograph, it will make my job relatively simple! I can't wait to hear what you think of your engagement session!
Thanks, Trish








Great dress! The green in the background really makes it pop!



Doesn't this series just make you want to have a weekend at the beach?
I love the center image!



I think this one looked so sweet in the soft coloring...







I can't help it I just really like flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at some of my work. I would love to do photos for you. If you have any questions or want to set up a session, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *